Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iron, bricks, batteries, and carpets... a list of the 12 most important companies and factories in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iron, bricks, batteries, and carpets... a list of the 12 most important companies and factories in I Empty Iron, bricks, batteries, and carpets... a list of the 12 most important companies and factories in I

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    5 sectors are producing now
    Iron, bricks, batteries, and carpets... a list of the 12 most important companies and factories in Iraq

13:05

Baghdad – 964

The Ministry of Industry revealed the most prominent areas of industrial production in the country at both the governmental and private levels, and identified the experiences of private companies and factories representing advanced projects with high technological technologies in 5 industrial sectors and throughout the cities of Iraq, but it pointed to a “strategic shortage” in mining industries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ministry spokesperson Doha Al-Jubouri told 964 Network:

The most prominent productive sectors at the government and private sector levels is the cement industry, where production covers the local need with a surplus in production. In light of this, the import of cement is banned, as the current production rate reaches more than 30 million tons annually.
    On the other hand, we have a strategic industrial shortage related to mining industries, the most important of which are phosphate fertilizers, sulfur and silicon industries, iron concentrates, and others. There are plans by the Ministry and decisions taken this year to establish industrial complexes in partnership with the private sector. We have made great strides in this, and it is hoped to conclude contracts with companies that have provided the best Offers technically and economically.
    The private sector has gained space and an active role in the overall movement of the Iraqi economy, in addition to the rest of the other sectors, and it has proven its efficiency in the recent period.
    The subsequent period witnessed an increasing growth of private sector factories in various Iraqi governorates, taking advantage of the decisions issued by the government to support the private sector, laws protecting local products, customs and tax exemptions, loans granted to them from government and private banks, and decisions issued at the time of the Corona pandemic, and all of this. It led to a clear development in the establishment of factories and laboratories for the private sector, including the food, chemical, construction, textile, and metal industries distributed in all Iraqi governorates.
    There are many successful experiences of the Iraqi private sector, including advanced industrial projects in the country with high technological techniques, and partnerships with foreign companies, including factories registered in the General Directorate of Industrial Development, according to industrial sectors, as follows:

1. Chemical industries sector:

– Nature Paints Company for the production of dyes in Baghdad Governorate.
    – Abu Degla Factory for the production of advanced plastic doors in Sulaymaniyah Governorate.

2. Construction industries sector:

– Al-Hilal Brick Factory for producing artistic bricks in Erbil Governorate.
    – Asad Babel Factory for producing thermiston in Babil Governorate.

3. Food industries sector:

– Fustaqa Food Products Company in Basra Governorate.
    – Al-Fakher Al-Ithalia Company for manufacturing tobacco and molasses in Baghdad Governorate.
    – Kronji Company for the production of juices and soft drinks in Kirkuk Governorate.

4. Metal industries sector:

– Middle East Aluminum Cans Production Company in Baghdad Governorate.
    – Erbil Steel Company for the production of rebar in Erbil Governorate.
    – Maya battery production plant in Sulaymaniyah Governorate.

5. Textile industries sector:

– The National Carpet Production Company in Najaf Governorate.
    [color:7644=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]– Indaj Furniture Production Company in Sulaymaniyah Governorate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:03 am