Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar Empty An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:08 am

An economic expert identifies a number of treatments for the parallel market dollar
    • Time: 12/04/2023 12:27:07

• Read: 767 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The economic expert, Bassem Jamil, identified a number of treatments for the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market.
    Jamil told {Al-Furat News} agency, "There are a number of treatments to solve the issue of the rise in the dollar exchange rates in the parallel market, but there are major limitations and obstacles to its stability, especially since neighboring countries play a role in this aspect."
    He stated that "treatments cannot be solved by force and are used when needed. There is a way to treat the economy by developing job opportunities through the local and industrial production sectors, transport and communications, and this will determine the amounts of supply and demand for the dollar."
    He pointed out that "about a billion dollars are sold weekly, and there is ignorance about the process and cooperation with the private sector to solve this problem."
    The political advisor to the Prime Minister, Fadi Al-Shammari, predicted last Wednesday that “the dollar will not continue to rise continuously, and the state is working to strengthen the dinar,” noting that “within a short period, the dinar will be stronger, and we will witness the collapse of the black market.”
    From.. Raghad Dahham 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:10 am