Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alekti reveals the number of seats he has in Kirkuk: "The king has returned to its owners" We will i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alekti reveals the number of seats he has in Kirkuk: "The king has returned to its owners" We will i Empty Alekti reveals the number of seats he has in Kirkuk: "The king has returned to its owners" We will i

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:10 am

Alekti reveals the number of seats he has in Kirkuk: "The king has returned to its owners" We will implement the policy of the late president - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kirkuk
    Today, Tuesday (December 19, 2023), member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Idris Haj Adel, revealed a significant superiority for his party in Kirkuk Governorate, stressing that it had secured up to 6 seats, while noting that “the king has returned to its owners.”
    Haj Adel said in an interview with “Baghdad Today”: “This number of seats qualifies us to regain the position of governor of Kirkuk, and we have proven that Kirkuk is Kurdish, and we will have alliances and understandings with the Kurdistan Democratic Party to form the majority in the provincial council.”
    He added, “After the restoration of the governor, the National Union will never follow the policy of exclusion and marginalization and will implement the well-known policy of its late president, Jalal Talabani.” "With the intensity of roses" By bringing together all the components, we will not take revenge on anyone, and the current head of the party, Bafel Jalal Talabani, is following in the footsteps of his father.”
    It should be noted that the last local elections witnessed by Kirkuk were in 2005, but yesterday, Monday (December 18, 2023), voters in the governorate went to the polls to elect their representatives in the local elections, which were held for the first time in 18 years.
    12 political alliances representing the components of Kirkuk Governorate are competing in the elections, as the Turkmen, the largest component in the governorate, sought to win the position of governor of Kirkuk in the elections in which they participated within the “Unified Iraqi Turkmen Front list.”
    The provincial councils in Iraq have legislative and oversight authority in each governorate, and they have the right to enact local legislation that does not conflict with the constitution.
    The Iraqi constitution stipulates holding provincial council elections every 4 years, but ISIS attacks Terrorism after 2013 and the security and political instability in the country did not allow elections to be held in years.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:18 pm