Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Merry Christmas to all our members and friends

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merry Christmas to all our members and friends Empty Merry Christmas to all our members and friends

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 9:01 am

Merry Christmas to all our members and friends, I don't have the words to express the feelings for all of us this Christmas which might be the last that most of us we will share together,  I Feel the ending of our investment is close, and most of us will go our separate ways. I invite all to share Christmas thoughts and Prayers

Christmas Blessings
    Dear Lord, as we gather this Christmas, we humbly offer our prayers to You and ask for your blessings.

Thank you for the gift of your son, Jesus Christ. Our hearts are filled with gratitude and awe for the miracle of his birth. May you bless all those who walk on earth, that they may share the peace and love of Jesus on this day.

Dear Lord, remind us to find You not only in festive carols and shining lights but also in the quiet moments, the acts of kindness, and the warmth of shared love. May we, like the shepherds and wise men of old, seek You with unwavering faith and find joy in Your divine presence.

Bless our family and friends with peace and health. May we always cherish the greatest gift of all - Your eternal love and salvation. Amen.
    ~ Junie D'Alessandro

Nakluagator, Bama Diva, Rip534 and Will Cashem like this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Merry Christmas to all our members and friends Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all our members and friends

Post by Bama Diva Sat 23 Dec 2023, 6:59 pm

Thank you Rocky, Merry Christmas to you and your family! 
    We all need to be reminded that this season is to remember the birth of out Savior, Jesus Christ.

Nakluagator, Rip534 and Will Cashem like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merry Christmas to all our members and friends Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all our members and friends

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2023, 5:29 pm

bump

Rip534 likes this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sun 24 Dec 2023, 8:06 pm

When the Dinar increases in value whereby we enjoy the fruits of our many years of waiting, I’m sure many will move on but if Neno keeps this site open, I suspect a lot of us will feel the need to keep in touch. It’s a connection here that can’t be found elsewhere because of our experience in the investment. I believe I would feel some lost if those of us who have traveled the journey couldn’t have some type of connection. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

gmc, Nakluagator, Rip534 and Will Cashem like this post

gmc
    gmc
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by gmc Sun 24 Dec 2023, 10:24 pm

Bama Diva wrote:When the Dinar increases in value whereby we enjoy the fruits of our many years of waiting, I’m sure many will move on but if Neno keeps this site open, I suspect a lot of us will feel the need to keep in touch. It’s a connection here that can’t be found elsewhere because of our experience in the investment. I believe I would feel some lost if those of us who have traveled the journey couldn’t have some type of connection. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Same here !

Nakluagator, Bama Diva and Rip534 like this post

Will Cashem
    Will Cashem
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Will Cashem Mon 25 Dec 2023, 10:43 am

My salvation and the hope of passing from life to life for eternity means more to me than any RV. But, since God brought me to this opportunity 20 years ago I look forward to it's completion, which looks like it's almost here, so I can see what the Lord has next in store for me. Merry Christmas to all!

Nakluagator, Bama Diva and Rip534 like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2023, 3:16 pm

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:21 am