Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework reveals the most prominent determinants of choosing neoconservatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework reveals the most prominent determinants of choosing neoconservatives Empty The framework reveals the most prominent determinants of choosing neoconservatives

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The framework reveals the most prominent determinants of choosing neoconservatives[/size]
    • Today 13:11

Information / Baghdad..
     Representative Moeen Al-Kadhimi confirmed on Sunday that there are 5 points that determine the identity of the next governors after the election results are announced.
    Al-Kadhimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The picture became clear after the Election Commission announced the final results for the governorates and the winning lists knew the number of their seats,” pointing out that “the coordination framework owns the majority of seats in the governorates.”
    He added, "Five points will determine the identity of the next governors, the most prominent of which is agreement on choosing competent figures through central committees that will be formed by the coordination framework in all governorates in order to open up to the rest of the other forces," pointing out that "the framework is serious about forming service governments that interact with construction and reconstruction efforts and service provision." "For the people."
    He pointed out that "accelerating the formation of local governments is important in order to move to another important file related to the governorates and ways to interact with the requirements of each governorate."
    The Election Commission announced two days ago the results of the local elections that took place on December 18 of last year.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:57 am