Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Abadi is committed to sending Sfattan of the territory"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Abadi is committed to sending Sfattan of the territory" Empty "Abadi is committed to sending Sfattan of the territory"

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 6:08 pm

"Abadi is committed to sending Sfattan of the territory"

Friday, 17 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 17:40

Kurdish parliamentarian said in the House of Representatives that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi across the Arab ministers to send Sfattan for his commitment to the Kurdistan Region.

Dr. Ardalan Noordin's NNA it was necessary to go minister to Baghdad and the Kurds performance sworn in the new government, especially the Minister of Finance that this bag where the share of the Kurds.

Kurdish Parliament also pointed out that despite the acceptance Abadi send Sfattan to the Kurdistan Region, but that the Arab ministers waving banks that Iraq suffers from a lack of liquidity, but go with the Finance Minister to Baghdad will be seen whether there is a shortage of liquidity or not.

And about the powers of the Minister of Finance to send the budget of the Kurdistan Region, said Kurdish MP in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, "Without a doubt it is the role of the Minister of Finance sent a large staff salaries and the Peshmerga forces, but the decision is the prerogative of the Council of Ministers."

Abdel-Kareem, NNA

Tel: Mohammed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:59 am