Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration participates in the second preparatory meeting of the Supreme Council fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration participates in the second preparatory meeting of the Supreme Council fo Empty The Minister of Immigration participates in the second preparatory meeting of the Supreme Council fo

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2024, 4:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration participates in the second preparatory meeting of the Supreme Council for Women[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Supreme Council for Women, Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Mrs. Ivan Faiq Jabro, participated in the second preparatory meeting of the Supreme Council for Women, in the presence of the members of the Council, the Minister of Finance, the Minister of Communications, the Advisor to the Prime Minister for Women’s Affairs, the Secretary of the Committee, and the Director-General of the Women’s Empowerment Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, preparations for the convening of the Supreme Council for Women were discussed, which comes in implementation of Diwani Order No. 231035 on December 15, 2023, which it is hoped will be held in the coming days.[/size]
    [size=45]The Council undertakes to empower Iraqi women to perform their political, economic and cultural role in society, provide support and care for them, stop discrimination against them, and enhance their contribution to sustainable development.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:54 am