Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Each one will cost the state about "two and a half thousand"... 6 billion to grant those covered by

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Each one will cost the state about "two and a half thousand"... 6 billion to grant those covered by  Empty Each one will cost the state about "two and a half thousand"... 6 billion to grant those covered by

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2024, 4:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Each one will cost the state about "two and a half thousand"... 6 billion to grant those covered by welfare unified cards[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-11-2024 | 02:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Affairs Directorate of Civil Status announced that the Prime Minister has allocated 6 billion dinars to the categories covered by the issuance of unified national cards for free from those covered by social protection.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Director of the Unified National Card, Brigadier General Ahmed Hadid Al-Mamouri, said that the Ministry, in coordination with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, launched the “My Iraqi Identity” initiative within three directorates as a pilot phase, and it will soon be circulated among the rest of the directorates, adding that the campaign will issue the unified card to those included in the protection network, as an exception to electronic reservation and wages. the card .

For his part, Director of Rusafa Civil Affairs, Major General Adnan Imad, explained that the Prime Minister has allocated six billion dinars to the categories covered by social care and registered in the Ministry of Labor’s database so that a unified card will be issued to them, indicating that the first and second Rusafa and Adhamiya Civil Affairs directorates will receive those covered from after three in the afternoon until five. In the afternoon, there are stations designated for them, and there are employees who volunteered to work after the end of their allotted working hours, according to the government newspaper Al-Sabah.

The Ministry of Labor has previously indicated that the number of those included in the Iraq My Identity initiative, that is, those for whom the unified national card will be issued for free, is 2.5 million people. Accordingly, if the statement of the Director of Rusafa Civil Affairs about allocating 6 billion dinars includes all those covered who reach 2.5 million included, the cost of the card will be. Each card costs 2,400 dinars, and if the cost is allocated only for the first meal of one million people, then the cost will be 6,000 dinars for each card issued.

[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:31 am