Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Basri: The development road threatens to remove 2,000 housing units in the governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Basri: The development road threatens to remove 2,000 housing units in the governorate Empty Deputy Basri: The development road threatens to remove 2,000 housing units in the governorate

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2024, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy Basri: The development road threatens to remove 2,000 housing units in the governorate[/size]
    • Today 13:08

Information/Baghdad.. 
    The representative of Basra Governorate, Rafiq Al-Salhi, revealed today, Monday, that more than 2,000 housing units are threatened with demolition, as well as schools and infrastructure, due to the development road. 
    Al-Salhi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The people of Safwan are sending letters to the Prime Minister to change the course of the development road, which threatens more than 2,000 housing units with demolition.” 
    He added, "Safwan district is a red line. We will not allow the demolition of residential homes, schools, or government departments."
    He pointed out that "the people have never been against national projects and development plans, but there are proposed solutions that can be implemented without attacking the interest of the Safwan District, as the reality determines that there is a demolition of populated homes."
    He continued, "The strategic development road project conflicts with residential and government facilities, electricity units, schools, sewage departments, places of worship, and others, all of which are threatened with demolition." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 12:24 pm