Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary approval outweigh the cash balance in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary approval outweigh the cash balance in the coming days Empty Finance parliamentary approval outweigh the cash balance in the coming days

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:17 am

Finance parliamentary approval outweigh the cash balance in the coming days

10/25/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. tipped the parliamentary finance committee not to approve the federal budget for 2014, but will resort to approve the budget in cash for two months, while suggesting that the investment projects will be carried over to 2015.
    The committee member said MP Masood Haider told / JD /: "The budget is a financial plan offered by the government to determine revenues and expenses of the state and determine the timeframe for these revenues in order to abide by state institutions in this roof," he said, adding that "the balance of 2014 passed by more than 10 months did not be approved. "
    He added: "The remaining period of the current year Atstojb approve the budget complete, but will approve the budget of cash as much as two months are prepared by agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank through knowledge of revenues and expenses that have been achieved during the past period in order to determine the fiscal deficit."
    He said: "The government will send a cash budget to the House of Representatives during the last few years for the purpose of discussing and voting on them," pointing out that "the projects that were planned in the 2014 budget will be carried over to the next year's budget," ./ ended / 8 /

13 to 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:45 am