Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political agreement to form the government after Sudanese returns from Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - A political agreement to form the government after Sudanese returns from Washington Empty A political agreement to form the government after Sudanese returns from Washington

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:51 am

[size=35][size=35]A political agreement to form the government after Sudanese returns from Washington[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    04-17-2024 | 05:23

[/size]

Political sources indicated that the winning blocs in Kirkuk agreed to form the local government after the Prime Minister’s return from Washington, indicating that the announcement of the formation of the provincial council will be in accordance with the principle of joint management and not marginalizing any component.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

After push and pull and the intervention of the highest authority in the state to resolve it, the winning blocs of membership in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Provincial Council reached an agreement to name the head of their local government, the head of the provincial council and the rest of the positions so that the administration would be joint.

Political sources revealed that the winning blocs will soon hold a decisive and important meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani. After his return from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the purpose of naming the governor, and announcing the formation of the provincial council according to the principle of joint management and not marginalizing any component from participating in the local government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:09 am