Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert enumerates the stages of the new salary scale legislation and rules out that it w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert enumerates the stages of the new salary scale legislation and rules out that it w Empty An economic expert enumerates the stages of the new salary scale legislation and rules out that it w

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 9:22 am

An economic expert enumerates the stages of the new salary scale legislation and rules out that it will constitute a burden on the state
    • Time: 06/16/2024 13:15:47

• Read: 1,612 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} An economic expert ruled out that the new salary scale, if legislated and implemented, would constitute a financial burden on the state.
    Salah Nouri told {Al-Furat News} agency, “The draft new salaries law submitted by the Ministry of Finance was referred to the Diwani Order Committee No. (24) of 2022 formed by the Prime Minister.”
    He stated that "the work of this committee required requesting detailed information about the preparation of employees distributed according to ministries and job grades, and this detailed information was not available at the Ministry of Finance."
    Nouri pointed out, “The matter required the Ministry of Finance to approach all public spending units to obtain detailed information, and this takes a long time and I do not think it is accurate.”
    He continued, "If the committee completes its mission, it will submit recommendations to the Council of Ministers, and then send them to the House of Representatives to the Parliamentary Finance Committee for study."
    He continued by saying, "In light of these stages of work, in addition to the discussion and conviction of the House of Representatives regarding the proposals, especially their salaries and the salaries of special grades, the period of approving the law will be long, and to my knowledge it does not constitute new financial burdens, because it represents a recalculation of allocations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:31 pm