Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

20 tons were seized and more than 9,000 medicine boxes of unknown origin were seized in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

20 tons were seized and more than 9,000 medicine boxes of unknown origin were seized in Baghdad Empty 20 tons were seized and more than 9,000 medicine boxes of unknown origin were seized in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2024, 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]20 tons were seized and more than 9,000 medicine boxes of unknown origin were seized in Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 11:26

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad  

Today, Tuesday, the National Security Service reported that it had seized 20 tons and seized more than 9,000 boxes of medicine of unknown origin in Baghdad. 
    The agency stated in a statement received by the “Al-Ma’louma” agency that “the economic security detachments of the National Security Agency, in coordination with the health control teams, were able to seize a fake warehouse, which was a house in the Al-Ghadeer area, containing (20) tons of smuggled and expired medicines and drugs.” 
    He pointed out that "9,367 medicine boxes of unknown origin were seized, not containing proper papers, inside a medicine warehouse located in the Hittin neighbourhood." 
    The agency confirmed that "legal measures will be taken against those who have been stored, refer their owner to the competent judicial authorities, confiscate the seized medicines, and place a legal reservation on other quantities." 25 d expired

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 5:55 pm