Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan Oil produces the first shipment of “liquid gas”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan Oil produces the first shipment of “liquid gas” Empty Maysan Oil produces the first shipment of “liquid gas”

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Maysan Oil produces the first shipment of “liquid gas”[/size]

[size=45]Missan Oil Company announced the production of the first shipment of liquid gas to be marketed to the beneficiaries, stressing that the coming days will witness an increase in production.[/size]
    [size=45]The company said in a statement that it had completed shipping and loading the first two tanks of liquid gas product from the loading platforms in the associated gas investment and processing project (GPP), yesterday, Wednesday, and today, Thursday.[/size]
    [size=45]She indicated that the loading took place via platforms in the associated gas investment and processing project in the Halfaya oil field, stressing that “in the coming days, the required tanks will be sent in succession to reach the specified quantities.”[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that “this achievement is the first of its kind in producing this type of gas (cooking gas) in Maysan Governorate, noting that the project will produce about 850-1200 tons per day, 200 tons of which will go to the branch of the Gas Filling and Services Company in Maysan, and the remainder will be distributed.” On the axes belonging to the bottling company in Wasit, Baghdad and Diyala.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is worth noting that the project was implemented by the Chinese company “CPECC” with a capacity of 300 million standard cubic feet, and under the supervision and follow-up of the Gas Department of the Production and Discharge Authority. The project is considered one of the most important projects that has great importance from economic and development aspects.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 am