Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Google and Meta use Iraq and Kurdistan to connect Asia and Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Google and Meta use Iraq and Kurdistan to connect Asia and Europe Empty Google and Meta use Iraq and Kurdistan to connect Asia and Europe

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2024, 4:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Google and Meta use Iraq and Kurdistan to connect Asia and Europe[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi Ministry of Communications announced that Google and Meta are transmitting the Internet for the first time through Iraq to Asia and Europe, and the transmission line also passes through the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The spokesman for the Ministry of Communications, Omar Al-Ameri, said, “The ministry has achieved a great leap in strengthening the country’s geographical location, especially in the field of transit and extending communications and Internet data traffic through Iraqi territory.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Extending an Internet line from southern Iraq to its center, then to the Kurdistan Region and Turkey, linking Asia and Europe."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Amiri continued, “Iraq’s position in this field had been suspended for years, and this step will bring financial returns to the country because most companies will follow in the footsteps of the two companies in extending their lines through Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Houthi war in Yemen, the American and British strikes, the targeting of ships in the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea, and the October War between Hamas and Israel, have in the past period led to damage to the underwater Internet lines several times.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 31 Jul 2024, 1:12 am