Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Third round of negotiations for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Third round of negotiations for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization Empty Third round of negotiations for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:02 am

Third round of negotiations for Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization
    • Time: 2024/07/16 14:35:04

• Reading: 234 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Minister of Trade Athir Dawood Salman arrived today, Tuesday, in the city of Geneva, Switzerland, at the head of the Iraqi team negotiating Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization to attend the third meeting of the working group on Iraq’s accession, 16 years after the second meeting was held.
    The statement of the Ministry's media office, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News}, indicated that "Iraq is proceeding, through the national committee concerned with its accession to the World Organization, which is headed by the Minister of Trade, to complete its procedures to accomplish the required files and support reforms and legislation to be in line with the market system and enhance the country's economic capabilities to complete the requirements of the next stage of the accession process." 
    The statement noted that "the preparatory meetings of the Iraqi negotiating team are continuing at the headquarters of the World Trade Organization in Geneva, in preparation for the third meeting of the working group on Iraq's accession, which will be held this week."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:41 am