Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and four countries rush to buy Indian tea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and four countries rush to buy Indian tea Empty Iraq and four countries rush to buy Indian tea

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 5:11 am

Iraq and four countries rush to buy Indian tea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-17 04:24
    Font

Shafaq News/ India continues to export its tea to many global markets, with exports mainly heading to Egypt and the United Kingdom, with the traditional variety being shipped to Iraq, Iran and Russia.
    According to the Indian Ministry of Commerce, the country's tea exports witnessed a significant increase in the first four months of the current year 2024, recording a 37% increase compared to the same period last year. 
    Bezborawa, a leading tea grower and former chairman of the Tea Board of India, expects average tea prices in 2024 to be 16% to 20% higher than last year. 
    Despite the price hike, Bezborawa believes the increase will not negatively impact tea export volumes, noting that many buyers have increased their purchases in light of the ban on pesticides.
    India's tea exports in the first four months of this year amounted to 92 million kilograms, compared to 67 million kilograms during the same period last year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:06 pm