Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The salary of the appointee.. the only paragraph that was not implemented in the disability law and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The salary of the appointee.. the only paragraph that was not implemented in the disability law and  Empty The salary of the appointee.. the only paragraph that was not implemented in the disability law and

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 3:52 am

[size=35][size=35]The salary of the appointee.. the only paragraph that was not implemented in the disability law and the attention is towards Parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-28 | 04:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local News -

Sanaa Al-Moussawi, the Prime Minister's Advisor for Labor and Social Affairs, expressed her hope today, Wednesday, for the possibility of increasing the salary of the full-time appointee within the Disability Law during the coming year, as it is the only article that has not been implemented in the law.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Moussawi said, "This year's budget did not allocate any funds for people with disabilities to implement the law," noting that "we hope that the House of Representatives will allocate funds to implement the law in next year's budget." She

explained that "many paragraphs and details of the law have been implemented, except for the paragraph on appointees and increasing their salaries, which has been postponed to next year's budget," according to the government newspaper Al-Sabah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:11 pm