Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the main currency used in Iran's trade with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the main currency used in Iran's trade with Iraq Empty Revealing the main currency used in Iran's trade with Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2024, 6:52 am

[size=35][size=35]Revealing the main currency used in Iran's trade with Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-27 | 06:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Shaaban Forotan, a member of the Board of Directors of the Joint Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, revealed today, Tuesday, that the largest part of trade between Iraq and Iran, at the level of traders and exporters, is carried out through the Iranian riyal.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

"Most Iranian exporters now work in riyals in trade with Iraq, and financial transactions between the two countries will continue without using the Iranian riyal, i.e. also in dollars. This does not mean the complete elimination of the dollar, but a large portion of traders conduct their transactions without the dollar," Forotan said in statements to Iranian media.

He explained that "the commitment to trade in dollars does not include all product groups, but the exchange of riyals into dollars cannot be implemented due to sanctions imposed on banks, and riyal traders earn from selling goods in the Iraqi market through their contacts with the stock exchanges of Iraq and Iran or a third country such as the United Arab Emirates, and they do not have the possibility of direct settlement."

He pointed out that "the supply of Iranian goods faced a problem in the Iraqi market, which is the multiple increase in the prices of goods in Iran during the year, while prices are expected to increase only once a year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 6:43 pm