Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environmentalist puts “afforestation” at the top of the list of heat reducers and confirms: Summer i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environmentalist puts “afforestation” at the top of the list of heat reducers and confirms: Summer i Empty Environmentalist puts “afforestation” at the top of the list of heat reducers and confirms: Summer i

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 4:25 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Environmentalist puts “afforestation” at the top of the list of heat reducers and confirms: Summer is no longer a father to the poor[/size]

[size=45]Environmental researcher Samir Abboud put afforestation campaigns on the list of the best solutions to reduce the rates of rising temperatures in the country, while stressing that summer is no longer the father of the poor as we knew it in the past.[/size]
    [size=45]Aboud said, "The rise in temperature in Iraq has many negative repercussions and its results will necessarily be reflected on the national economy, as these repercussions begin with the general health situation, which will be at its lowest levels." He indicated that "the citizen's activity when temperatures rise in Iraq will be at its worst, which will negatively affect his production."[/size]
    [size=45]Aboud added that "the economic sectors and their various fields will also suffer from deterioration in light of this increase, while the electricity, industry, agriculture and water resources sectors will be no less affected, including the transportation sector and the private sector in all its branches."[/size]
    [size=45]The environmentalist pointed out that “this rise in temperatures will cause thousands of citizens to resort to traveling outside Iraq, not to mention the rise in production costs in most sectors, and includes many causes of the decline in the economy, especially in light of the absence of plans and programs through which this reality can be monitored, and appropriate solutions and necessary procedures can be put in place to address all these repercussions.”[/size]
    [size=45]Aboud continued, “We must pay attention to afforestation campaigns and expand the scope of green spaces throughout the country, starting with taking the necessary measures to use environmentally friendly materials and policies at all levels, in order to reduce environmental pollution while preserving water resources and reducing waste. There is no escape from changing many of the old customs, traditions and working methods that worsen the situation, and which Iraqi society still practices.” He stressed that “summer in Iraq is no longer a father to the poor citizen, it does not have mercy on him, because we simply could not preserve the blessings that God has bestowed upon us in the country.”[/size]
    [size=45]The increase in urban activity at the expense of green spaces in Iraq has led to the disappearance of agricultural lands and their conversion into residential and commercial lands, which has had a negative impact on the environment and increased air pollution and climate change, at a time when the country is witnessing temperatures reaching fifty degrees Celsius in light of the decline in green spaces and expectations of the growth of the desertification phenomenon in the coming period.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:10 pm