Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dulaimi: US interference in personal status law is a blatant violation of sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dulaimi: US interference in personal status law is a blatant violation of sovereignty Empty Al-Dulaimi: US interference in personal status law is a blatant violation of sovereignty

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Dulaimi: US interference in personal status law is a blatant violation of sovereignty[/size]
    • Today 10:57

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar .. 
    A member of the Sovereignty Alliance, Ahmed al-Dulaimi, considered, on Wednesday, America’s interference in obstructing the approval of the Civil Status Law as a blatant violation of Iraqi sovereignty.
    Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "There are those who tried to influence the legislators with American suggestions and to propose paragraphs that serve the American goals of destroying Iraqi society and dismantling its family."
    He added, "America is about to implement a Middle Eastern plan, the beginnings of which will begin in 2030, to divide the Arab countries into states built on national and sectarian foundations, so that they remain weak and conflicting in service of the Zionist project."
    He continued, "America began early to implement the plan by mining Iraqi families with decisions far from their culture and adherence to their traditions, but this plan was quickly exposed by the rejection of most political forces of American interference in legislating Iraqi laws." End / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:19 pm