Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services Diagnoses a “Deep-Rested” Problem with New Projects... What is the Relationsh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services Diagnoses a “Deep-Rested” Problem with New Projects... What is the Relationsh Empty Parliamentary Services Diagnoses a “Deep-Rested” Problem with New Projects... What is the Relationsh

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 5:03 am

Parliamentary Services Diagnoses a “Deep-Rested” Problem with New Projects... What is the Relationship to Corruption?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Mahma Khalil, confirmed that the opening of projects before their completion is due to the lack of oversight and follow-up on the implementing companies, pointing out that this matter represents one of the major doors to corruption in the country.
    Khalil explained that the government program, despite its focus on improving services, suffers from a major shortcoming in selecting companies implementing traffic congestion relief projects.
    He described these companies as “not up to the level of ambition,” accusing them of seeking quick profits at the expense of the quality of work.
    Khalil stressed that the materials used in these projects are of poor quality and do not conform to specifications, which led to the emergence of clear defects in the projects completed within a short period of time.

Views 56
    Added 08/28/2024 - 9:04 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:10 pm