Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani promises to fund salaries of Kurdistan Region employees soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani promises to fund salaries of Kurdistan Region employees soon Empty Al-Sudani promises to fund salaries of Kurdistan Region employees soon

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 5:09 am

Al-Sudani promises to fund salaries of Kurdistan Region employees soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-08-28 04:42
    font

Shafaq News/ Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament Shakhwan Abdullah said on Tuesday that Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani promised to finance salaries for employees and workers in the sector in the Kurdistan Region soon after about two months of not receiving them.
    Abdullah said in a press conference held today in Kirkuk that he spoke with the Prime Minister more than once during this week and the latter promised to finance the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Region.
    He stressed that a delegation from the regional government is currently visiting Baghdad to resolve all problems related to the issue of salaries, adding: There is no doubt that there are some problems from the Ministry of Finance regarding the salaries of the region’s employees, and these problems have no legal basis.
    Abdullah added that the issue of salaries is the people's livelihood and that the region's employees must receive them on time, just like employees in the rest of Iraq.
    He continued by saying that ministers and officials from the Kurdish blocs are scheduled to meet in Baghdad early next week to discuss how to solve the problem of salaries for Kurdistan Regional Government employees.
    The Kurdistan Regional Government, through its spokesman, last Sunday, strongly criticized the federal government for not funding the salaries of employees and workers in the public sector in the region for nearly two consecutive months, considering that there is no justification behind this.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:10 pm