Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist warns of a law related to Saudi investments in the Samawah desert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist warns of a law related to Saudi investments in the Samawah desert Empty Economist warns of a law related to Saudi investments in the Samawah desert

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist warns of a law related to Saudi investments in the Samawah desert[/size]
    • Today 09:54

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Tuesday, economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen warned of a law related to Saudi investments in the Muthanna desert, noting that this law protects Saudi investments.
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The trend towards Saudi investment in the Samawah desert has faced many rejection campaigns in the past period, due to the lack of economic feasibility, as it consumes a lot of groundwater, pointing out that Saudi Arabia was heading towards cultivating the plants of alfalfa and clover, which consume large quantities of water."
    He added, "Almarai Company had a desire to invest in the desert, but withdrew at the time due to problems related to the lack of feasibility and depletion of the groundwater in that area."
    He explained that "Saudi Arabia is trying to return to investing in the Samawah desert and protecting investments by moving towards enacting a special law for this purpose that will be submitted by the federal government. This matter will open the door for other countries to demand the same law." 
    He pointed out the importance of the Iraqi legislator paying attention to the importance of supporting the national economy through foreign investments, without leaving the investor to obtain huge sums of money for the benefit of Saudi Arabia or other countries. Rather, the projects must be in the interest of the country. End 25N

Current date/time is Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:34 am