Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP confirms referral of projects in a chaotic manner, away from the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP confirms referral of projects in a chaotic manner, away from the law Empty Former MP confirms referral of projects in a chaotic manner, away from the law

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Former MP confirms referral of projects in a chaotic manner, away from the law[/size]
    • Today 11:15

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Former MP Wael Abdul Latif confirmed today, Wednesday, that there is chaos outside the law and specialization in referring bids and tenders for projects implemented in Iraq.
    Abdul Latif told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The successive governments since 2003 have deviated from the basic contexts in searching for good companies, as there should be an approach to the embassies to ask them to send companies willing to implement the projects, each according to its specialization."
    He added, "There are many problems that have occurred in implementing projects, through awarding them to non-specialized companies, which has caused damage to many projects, and this reflects ignorance in awarding tenders to companies."
    He pointed out that "the legal procedures for tenders and auctions were not followed, as one of the prime ministers granted the governors the authority to refer projects to companies according to his desire." End 25N

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:41 pm