Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We have reached food self-sufficiency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We have reached food self-sufficiency Empty Al-Sudani: We have reached food self-sufficiency

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2024, 7:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani: We have reached food self-sufficiency[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-20 | 06:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani announced today, Saturday, that Iraq has achieved self-sufficiency in food, while indicating that there is no justification for any security agency to secure their needs from the Military Industrialization Authority.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sudani said in a speech during the opening of a number of military production factories and rehabilitation laboratories, which was followed by Sumaria News, that "the production of the Military Industrialization Authority used the latest lines from Iraqi and Turkish companies," indicating that "military manufacturing is one of the most important requirements of sovereignty."

He added, "Today, we are establishing a military industry to secure the requirements of our security services," noting that "we have achieved self-sufficiency in food."

He said, "We faced the most severe wave of terrorism in history for two decades," explaining that "security challenges remain present despite the victory over terrorism."

He pointed out that "there is clear support for military industries," noting that "there is a vision for a military industry that secures Iraq's sovereignty."

He pointed out that "military industry products are marketed according to the laws to meet the needs of the security ministries," stressing "the need to review all committees concerned with contracts and the delivery of scrap materials."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:31 am