Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dulaimi: US pressures and corruption behind the continuation of the dollar crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dulaimi: US pressures and corruption behind the continuation of the dollar crisis Empty Al-Dulaimi: US pressures and corruption behind the continuation of the dollar crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2024, 4:36 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Dulaimi: US pressures and corruption behind the continuation of the dollar crisis[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    07/30/2024
    The leader of the United Anbar Alliance, Dhari al-Dulaimi, confirmed on Tuesday that American pressures, corruption operations, and other factors prevent finding effective solutions to the dollar crisis in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Dulaimi said in a statement that “the mechanism followed in disbursing the dollar by the Central Bank is incorrect and gives priority to private banks at the expense of government banks, in addition to the existence of corruption in distributing the dollar to banks and then to citizens, not to mention the mismanagement of the Central Bank due to the lack of experts who manage the dollar exchange operations according to a well-studied plan.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "American pressures are an important and vital factor in creating chaos in the dollar exchange mechanism and its control over the Central Bank of Iraq and the exchange mechanism and the use of sanctions against a number of banks in Iraq are among the most important factors preventing the resolution of the dollar crisis and its negative impact on the country's economic situation."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "America uses the dollar bill as a means of pressure on the central government to achieve political gains." End / 12A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:12 am