Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exceptional facilities at customs centers for foreign visitors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exceptional facilities at customs centers for foreign visitors Empty Exceptional facilities at customs centers for foreign visitors

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2024, 5:19 am

Exceptional facilities at customs centers for foreign visitors
    • Time: 2024/08/10 13:08:28

• Reading: 91 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Amaniya: Al Furat News} The customs centers affiliated with the Customs Police Directorates in the Border Forces Command continue to receive visitors coming to Iraq to visit Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, by air and land.
    [rtl]A statement by the Ministry of Interior, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News} agency today, stated that “the leadership worked in cooperation with the relevant authorities to provide all facilities, overcome difficulties, facilitate the delegation process, and prevent their delay .”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraq has witnessed, in recent days, the arrival of thousands of visitors to its lands, coinciding with the approach of the Arbaeen pilgrimage.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 5:21 am