Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani to Al-Alaq: The number of registered individuals in the “My Account” banking project has exc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani to Al-Alaq: The number of registered individuals in the “My Account” banking project has exc Empty Barzani to Al-Alaq: The number of registered individuals in the “My Account” banking project has exc

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2024, 6:36 am

Barzani to Al-Alaq: The number of registered individuals in the “My Account” banking project has exceeded half a million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Kurdistan Regional Government Prime Minister Masrour Barzani confirmed today, Monday, that the number of people registered in the "My Account" project has exceeded half a million individuals.
    A statement by the Central Bank, received by "Al-Eqtisad News", stated that "the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq."
    He explained that "during the meeting, the Prime Minister highlighted the reforms achieved in the banking sector in the Kurdistan Region, and touched on the (My Account) banking project, in which the number of registered public sector salary recipients has exceeded half a million individuals so far, as it is expected that the salaries of two hundred thousand newly registered people will be disbursed through (My Account) next month."
    He pointed out that "the two sides agreed on the importance of continuing the project, and supporting and following up with the Central Bank."
    The Prime Minister of the Region expressed his "thanks to the Governor of the Central Bank for his distinguished support for the (My Account) project, and for the banking reforms in the Regional Government," noting "the growing interest of local and international financial institutions in coordination, cooperation and support for the financial strategy of the Regional Government."
    He continued, "The meeting discussed accelerating the achievement of financial inclusion in the Kurdistan Region, as part of the strategic goals of the Central Bank of Iraq and its steps towards digitizing the banking sector."

35 views
    Added 09/09/2024 - 1:41 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:56 pm