Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four steps revealed for the post-US withdrawal phase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four steps revealed for the post-US withdrawal phase Empty Four steps revealed for the post-US withdrawal phase

Post by Rocky Today at 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Four steps revealed for the post-US withdrawal phase[/size]
    • Today 14:29

Information / Baghdad
    Parliamentary Security Committee Advisor Mustafa Ajil revealed, on Sunday, four strategic steps for the period following the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq. 
    Ajil told Al-Maalouma, "These steps include redeployment, adopting a comprehensive security strategy, raising the level of readiness, and building security understandings that enhance border security with neighboring countries."
    Ajil stressed that "the withdrawal of American forces will not have any negative impact, because the Iraqi forces are able to withstand the challenges and continue to correct the security work in a way that enhances internal security and stability."
    He explained that "what remains of terrorism are scattered sleeper cells that receive daily strikes," noting that about 30 terrorists have been killed during the past five weeks, including prominent leaders of the terrorist organization ISIS.
     It is noteworthy that the American forces are deployed in the Ain al-Assad and al-Harir bases, and include thousands of soldiers with an arsenal of heavy weapons and warplanes. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024, 9:36 am