Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He stressed that "the government has taken measures to control the "obscenity" of some traders."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He stressed that "the government has taken measures to control the "obscenity" of some traders." Empty He stressed that "the government has taken measures to control the "obscenity" of some traders."

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 6:06 am

[size=52]
    POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [size=52]Adviser to Al-Kazemi: The budget is completed, and political pressures have disrupted the approval of the new salary scale[/size]
    [size=52]
    [size=45]On Saturday, the technical advisor to the Prime Minister, Haitham al-Jubouri, confirmed that the 2022 budget has been completed by the Ministry of Finance, noting that political pressures have hindered the approval of the new salary scale.
    [size=45]Al-Jubouri said during the program "The Duty of Frankness", which is broadcast by the semi-official Al-Iraqiya channel, that "the salary scale reached the voting stage, but it was not approved due to political pressures."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "the 2022 budget has been completed by the Ministry of Finance and that the Food Security Law is not a substitute for the budget."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Jubouri pointed out that "the surplus achieved from the increase in oil prices amounts to 25 trillion dinars," calling on employees to "pressure Parliament to pass the Civil Service Law."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "Iraq does not have food stocks for two months or a month," explaining that "food prices doubled 3 times before the month of Ramadan."[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "the government has taken measures to control the "obscenity" of some traders."[/size][/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:21 am