Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Neno
Proven
wciappetta
Bama Diva
8 posters

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by Bama Diva Sun 12 Apr 2015, 6:18 am

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

2015 July 12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad /...qal economic spokesman Antoine, Sunday, that the expert Cancel zeros from the Iraqi currency project comes to restructue  and reduce the currency in circulation process in the markets at the moment, "dollarization".

Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News" that the process of deletion of zeros from the currency is a project under discussion at the State Commission in collaboration with the Central Bank, but under implementation, "stressing that" the purpose of which is to reduce the process of dollarization in the market this time to maintain the dominance of the Iraqi dinar and make it the most heavily traded in the markets and ease the use of the dollar, "adding that" the Iraqi currency sober and accept fraud. "

He added that the confusion which has increased demand for the dollar and not pumping dinars in large quantities by the central bank has increased more demand than supply, which led to the appreciation of the currency from the dollar in the local market. "

"The Central Bank on the terms of any transfer must be proved in the papers martyrdom on the import of goods against the dollar, with the imposition of the tax, which is 8% 0.5% fee Comerk and 3% income tax."Ended 7

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by wciappetta Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:27 am

Yes in this case we love "domination?  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar Empty Re: Economist: Cancel zeros from the currency will raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Post by Proven Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:49 am

They are telling people what is going on.

I hear the whistle blowing...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:55 am

Proven wrote:They are telling people what is going on.

I hear the whistle blowing...
    I agree while heartedly and it is starting to be so easy to see, for me anyways too. I just can not wait to see what they list those new released dinars at. I do agree with others thinking tho that the country isn't or in reality doesn't appear stable. For my that can be a overnight change. They have studied the inflation (hyper) and I'm sure are prepared or the remittances would of never went into effect.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:06 am

And there will be more telling and signs...but why is this article dated July 12 2015?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:07 am

Will the Mid-East ever be stable? The RV would help Iraq to be stable...MHO
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:13 am

mochasmom wrote:And there will be more telling and signs...but why is this article dated July 12 2015?

Hmmm,  good question  hum
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:22 am

It's likely old, economists been stating this stuff, we need it from CBI...
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 12 Apr 2015, 8:49 am

mochasmom wrote:It's likely old, economists been stating this stuff, we need it from CBI...

Antoine is an Economic Advisor to the Iraqi government.  

The link for this article is on the current front page of the website.  Along with other current articles.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:49 am