Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved Empty The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Date: 17/06/2015 15:40

Information / Baghdad / .. 
    The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, as increased sales of the dollar to three-fold, which was approved by the budget law in the auction today, on the sale of foreign currency, noting that sales amounted to more than $ 257 ​​million. 
    The statement said in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of "The amount sold the size of the bank today at the price of the auction of the dollar stood at 257 million and 651 thousand and $ 600 at a price of 1166 dinars exchange rate to the dollar and with the participation of 22 bank". 
    He pointed out that "the quantity sold in cash amounted to 42 million and 375 thousand dollars , and the quantity sold Khawwalat amounted to 215 million and 276 thousand and $ 600. " 
    The statement said that "the Iraqi Central Bank to continue buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars," noting that "the sale of remittances price of 1187 dinars / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 21 dinars per dollar, while the a cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinar / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 24 dinars per dollar. " 
    He explained the bank in his statement, that "the number of banking companies and financial transformation that entered the auction in cash sales were 315 company." 
    witnessed domestic markets rising dollar exchange rates in front of the Iraqi dinar, to 1400 dinars to the dollar, because of the control of the banking mafia manipulation of prices and the dollar companies. Ended / 25 Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved Empty Re: The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved

Post by wciappetta Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 am

Not quite the 10% margin [closer to 14%] unless the 90% benchmark wasn't met because there simply wasn't that much demand suggesting to me that all this currency hand wringing is simply media rhetoric and not some systemic issue. It's all good....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Lobo
    Lobo

The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved Empty Re: The central bank increases the sales of the dollar to three times higher than the budget approved

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:52 pm

I agree.  The CBI knows exactly what it is doing.  The more dinar they pull in, the more it should be worth at the time of the RV.  I feel if the RV value isn't at the worth of the US dollar, the Iraqis won't use the dinar.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:58 pm

There is a few of us that either get it or just plain brainwashed or, have everything crossed that can be crossed....... laugh
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Are you talking about me again Neno? laugh
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Weslin, don't think such things - you are a kittie guardian, so you are very smart. queen
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:59 pm

Thanks Lobo... You haven't had to put up with me as long as Neno.....  He has been through a lot putting up with me. lol

Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Your funny. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:26 am