Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor announces the inclusion of the elderly in the ministry’s services and seeks a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor announces the inclusion of the elderly in the ministry’s services and seeks a  Empty The Minister of Labor announces the inclusion of the elderly in the ministry’s services and seeks a

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:39 am

The Minister of Labor announces the inclusion of the elderly in the ministry’s services and seeks a fixed Hajj quota for this segment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (June 19, 2024), the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, revealed the ministry’s plan regarding residential homes for the elderly.
    A statement from the ministry, received by “Baghdad Today”, quoted Al-Asadi as saying during his visit today (Dar Al-Ataa) to care for the elderly, accompanied by my country organization for women’s affairs, to congratulate them on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha, “I am pleased to be with you today in the nursing home to celebrate our blessed Eid. This visit carries within it Meanings of loyalty and appreciation to you, you who gave and sacrificed in order to build this country. We know very well that Eid is an occasion for joy and pleasure, and our joy is not complete without your presence and participation in these happy moments.”
    He added, "The government pays great attention to caring for the elderly and providing everything necessary to ensure your life with dignity and respect. Your presence among us today strengthens our determination to provide the best services and care to you, because you are an integral part of our society."
    Al-Asadi continued, "We are working hard to improve and develop all the services provided in nursing homes, to ensure the provision of an appropriate health and social environment that allows you to live a dignified and stable life. You deserve every appreciation and recognition for the achievements and sacrifices you have made throughout your lives."
    Addressing the elderly in the home, the Minister of Labor said, “On this blessed Eid, we bring you the papers to include the last meal of the elderly in this home, and we will continue to complete all homes and include them in the ministry’s services. I am also pleased to announce to you that the ministry is working hard now with the Hajj and Umrah Authority.” “There will be a fixed quota for the elderly to perform this ritual next season.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:44 pm