Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ecuador "stands in solidarity with Iraq" and is plunged into darkness following the collapse of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ecuador "stands in solidarity with Iraq" and is plunged into darkness following the collapse of the  Empty Ecuador "stands in solidarity with Iraq" and is plunged into darkness following the collapse of the

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:46 am

Ecuador "stands in solidarity with Iraq" and is plunged into darkness following the collapse of the electricity system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl]In an incident that may make the Iraqis feel solidarity or alleviate the worsening situation as a result of the deterioration of electrical equipment, that they are “not alone in this world,” Ecuador recorded a complete firefight that plunged it into darkness for several hours following a malfunction that struck the electricity network and caused the disruption of metro services and traffic.[/rtl]

[rtl]The power went out around three o'clock in the evening local time, surprising metro passengers in the capital, Quito, whose trains stopped, as some of them were forced to walk long distances in dark tunnels before they found an exit.[/rtl]

[rtl]Three hours later, Energy Minister Roberto Luque announced on the X platform that 95 percent of the electrical grid’s power had been restored.[/rtl]

[rtl]He had previously announced a "collapse in the transmission line, causing a series of outages" and the collapse of the network across the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]Yesterday, Kuwait announced resorting to “scheduling the power off” for two hours a day, due to the increased loads associated with high temperatures.[/rtl]

Views 72
    Added 06/20/2024 - 9:51 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 2:37 am