Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accounting project...quick procedures and expectations regarding the completion date - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accounting project...quick procedures and expectations regarding the completion date - urgent Empty Accounting project...quick procedures and expectations regarding the completion date - urgent

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:41 am

Accounting project...quick procedures and expectations regarding the completion date - urgent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Today, Wednesday (June 19, 2024), former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Sabah Hassan, revealed the latest developments in an accounting project, while expecting the completion of the localization of all salaries at the end of the current year.
    Hassan said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “The Iraqi Trade Bank is the largest party within the project and it will settle the largest portion of the salaries of employees, retirees, and security services.”
    He added, "Nationalization includes everyone, and it is not true that it excludes the security services or the Anfal. These are rumors with a political goal."
    He pointed out that "the procedures are proceeding normally and we expect that at the end of this year the localization of all employee salaries will be completed, and they are more than one million and 200 thousand employees."
    An informed source revealed, on Monday (June 10, 2024), the number of employees who had localized their salaries in the Kurdistan region.
    The source said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the number of employees ranges from 220 to 250 thousand employees who requested the localization of their salaries within multiple banks for an account project,” adding, “But the card was only issued to about 35 thousand employees.”
    He added, "The procedures are very slow, and require more than 6 months to complete for all employees, but during the current month more than 30,000 employees will receive their salaries with the Master Card."
    The Ministry of Finance and Economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government had announced earlier that the Trade Bank of Iraq ( TBI ) had delivered the first batch of bank cards within the “My Account” project to employees from all Kurdish ministries, indicating that it was awaiting the printing of the rest of the cards.
    The Ministry said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that the Iraqi Trade Bank delivered 368 bank cards as part of the process of localizing salaries in the "My Account" project to employees of the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    The total number of employees in Kurdistan is more than one million employees, 70% of whose salaries will be localized to the Trade Bank of Iraq, and the remainder through other banks through an accounting project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 2:24 am