Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy Empty Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy

Post by day dreamer Sat 11 Jul 2015, 9:11 pm

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy

7/12/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning
     Parliamentary Finance Committee endorsed the issuance of a new currency of high denominations, pointing out that this process will contribute to the revitalization of the Iraqi economy and reduce dependence on foreign currency, while stressed economist, said the central bank introduced a new currency a Saeb very help in raising the efficiency of the payments system and shorten the amount of exchange-traded
    Finance Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq said, a statement singled out the "morning", that "the issuance of currency large category will reduce dependence on hard currencies in economic activities," pointing out that "one of the solutions proposed by the central bank to reduce the differences between the dinar and the dollar started."
    He said Abdul Khaliq that "Iraq's reserves of foreign and local currency Iraq was able to issue new coins and large groups," noting that the recent meeting between the Finance Committee and the Governor of the Central Bank was on the oscillation winning Iraqi currency against the dollar and the main solutions adopted by the central bank in order to reduce the difference
    ".
    And on the draft raise zeros from the currency, Abdul Khaliq pointed out that "the project could not be implemented at this time because of the economic, political and security situation that prevailed in the country," noting that "the proposed thoughtful but is waiting execution time and the central bank is determined that". While
    Counting Finance Committee member Sarhan Sylvana central bank's decision to issue the 50 Alpha class end of the year, as the recovery of the Iraqi economy.
    He explained Sylvana, a press statement, that "the issuance of a new class of Iraqi currency requires the presence of the assigned from the central bank reserves of foreign currency," stressing that the central bank reserves at the moment, according to what the Governor of the Bank on the Keywords, enough for the issuance of class 50 000 dinars ". On a related matter, said economist Majid picture: that a central bank currency issue of class 50 thousand dinars and 100 thousand dinars a very true and does not harm the economy of the picture Alsoq.ooodh" morning ", that" this measure as regards the payments system
    help raise the efficiency of the payments system and shorten the amount of cash in circulation, "asserting that" the issuance of a large currency denominations will not lead to any inflation in the market. "
    Suri said, "The government is asking large sums and instead be a small payment currency will be the big currencies," noting that the move does not mean increasing the trading currency, but the process of replacing banknotes and other papers. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy

Post by Screwball Sat 11 Jul 2015, 10:25 pm

Could not be implemented at this time? Lol.....and yet the gave us a date for the introduction of the new 50,000 or 50 depends on which way you want to believe?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the issuance of a new currency will revive the Iraqi economy

Post by Neno Sat 11 Jul 2015, 10:36 pm

CBI has control...waiting execution...by end of year....

Ok, the word is, on the when executed, count 30 backwards.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 11 Jul 2015, 10:41 pm

I have counted back til by the end of September! Lol...gives me more time to get more!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 11 Jul 2015, 10:45 pm

Where's the magic 8 ball?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sun 12 Jul 2015, 6:46 am

You don't reduce the difference between the  dollar and the dinar by issuing notes with larger numbers on them, you do it by changing the exchange rate. This is how you know the guy talking has no clue and if the CBI gov says the same both are lost and I'd look for new faces if it were to continue.

Again introducing large notes would immediately broaden the difference in value between  the dinar and the dollar exchange rate. Inflation will soar and the exchange rate will plummet.

We could brand this policy as Turkinomics with Moshen being the chief disciple and the others simply sheep. I'm certain intelligence will prevail thwarting this lunacy. 

On a bright note, you can see that a change is coming it just won't be this path.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:13 pm