Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
weslin3
jackolatern
Neno
Lobo
wciappetta
9 posters

WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT  Empty WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT

Post by wciappetta Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:28 pm

Something to consider ....

WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT WE COULDN'T PUT OUR FINGER ON IT.
    Wonder what snopes got to say?

THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Talk about a stacked deck - making the news

Lobo

WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT  Empty Re: WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT

Post by Lobo Thu 20 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

I knew it was connected, thanks for connecting the dots - great information. Will be sending it on to everyone I know. Thanks again
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT  Empty Re: WE HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED, BUT

Post by Neno Thu 20 Aug 2015, 4:55 pm

Now, just look at who owns the media and you will uncover the rest of the story....lol
    jackolatern
    jackolatern
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by jackolatern Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:43 pm

There is certainly something to be said about  paranoia.
    jackolatern
    jackolatern
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by jackolatern Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:07 pm

LOL Man it would be nice if all I had to do was sit on my butt an drive a truck all day long instead of aligning industrial equipment within .001, Then I would have more time to read while getting unloaded. I guess I'm not as smart as you.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:34 pm

I hope that the RV will make some of us have happier lives and not be so bitter... But can materials and money change our hearts?
    pc1chas
    pc1chas
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by pc1chas Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:10 pm

Kinda makes you go hum…….. hum
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:54 pm

weslin3 wrote:I hope that the RV will make some of us have happier lives and not be so bitter... But can materials and money change our hearts?

Well I, for one, am looking forward to being a Dee-pressed multi millionaire...LOL jocolor
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 9:01 pm

lol!  Pig-Pen, now that is funny...
    jackolatern
    jackolatern
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by jackolatern Fri 21 Aug 2015, 5:18 am

bajachaser wrote:So hey Jack are you saying you are "really" smart because you can read the calibrator for the aligning process? Or was your point that you work on "industrial equipment" because that right there mister is very impressive...OR was it just to make the point of being in the dark with the way our country is being run.   (prolly an osama supporter? maybe?)
    Nope..........  I just never met an intellectual truck driver,  I've also never read a calibrator......?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:01 pm