Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I Empty Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I

Post by Proven Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:07 pm

[ltr]Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of Iraq

[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economy and Tenders [/ltr]

Since 09/17/2015 13:01 pm (Baghdad time)

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said economist Abdul Hassan al-Shammari, Thursday, that the price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar is not in the interests of Iraq's economy, demanding to be dinar 1,500 dinars to the dollar to pay employees' salaries.

[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Shammari said L / scales News / "The Iraqi dinar value is very strong compared to the US dollar and this is not in the interests of Iraq," stressing that "in the interest of Iraq to drop the price of the dinar so advanced and developed countries compete to lower its currency in order to export because whenever declining currency increase local exports to that country. "

[/ltr]

[ltr]And he demanded that "the Iraqi dinar 1,500 dinars to the dollar to enable the advancement of Iraq again and pay the employees' salaries," stressing that "the low salaries of the three presidencies is not enough to cover the deficit in the Iraqi budget."

[/ltr]

[ltr]The central bank sales recorded, on Wednesday, stable in the auction for the sale of foreign currency at $ 171 million, after yesterday sold at the same price.  It ended 29 quarters e

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I Empty Re: Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I

Post by Proven Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:24 pm

This is the same Economist who thinks Zebari is a fool:

He wants the CBI to lower the exchange rate to pay government salaries:

And he demanded that "the Iraqi dinar 1,500 dinars to the dollar to enable the advancement of Iraq again and pay the employees' salaries,

What is his plan for helping the people?  Drop the exchange rate to cheapen domestic production. 

[b]developed countries compete to lower its currency in order to export because whenever declining currency increase local exports to that country.

Oh, there is very little domestic production.  A minor technically.  The people will just have to suffer until someone puts them to work.  Maybe another Saddam. 
    [/b]

The CBI is already working on the economic development plan and is currently reducing the money supply:

Who is the fool?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I Empty Re: Economist: price rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is not in the interest of I

Post by Neno Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:26 pm

Lol, guess who!
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

Neno wrote:Lol, guess who!

A person with a limited understanding of economics can see the path Iraq is moving on.  

If this guy is an "Expert" Economist, he certainly is not showing it.  

The other possibility is this article is controlled opposition to dissuade people from what is really going on.  Maybe he is trying to play us as fools.     
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 17 Sep 2015, 1:12 pm

yeah I think his qualifications for expert status was the mistaking him for the Kuwaiti soccer star but I think he stayed at a holiday inn express last night 

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 17 Sep 2015, 4:37 pm

Now wait a minute, my co drivers (road) have to stay in those holiday expresses and they are an upgrade to some choices on their list...lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 18 Sep 2015, 9:01 am

"The other possibility is this article is controlled opposition to dissuade people from what is really going on.  Maybe he is trying to play us as fools."

My thoughts exactly when I first read this... More propaganda from Maliki's side of the table.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 18 Sep 2015, 12:17 pm

Definitely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:20 am