Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary Hillary Clinton breaks with the White House over Syria

Lobo
    Lobo

Secretary Hillary Clinton breaks with the White House over Syria  Empty Secretary Hillary Clinton breaks with the White House over Syria

Post by Lobo Fri 02 Oct 2015, 12:39 pm

Secretary Hillary Clinton breaks with the White House over Syria
    Secretary Hillary Clinton breaks with the White House over Syria  640_061714_hillary_part3b_640-562x316
    Below is from our FNC White House producer: 
    HRC Calls for No-Fly Zone Over Syria, Differs With White House

During her interview with WHDH (NBC) in Boston. That puts her at odds with the administration since Tuesday, Josh Earnest said in an Air Force One Gaggle that the White House doesn’t support one.

Here’s the Clinton quote followed by that portion of Tuesday’s gaggle:

((HRC on WHDH Thursday Night))
    “I personally would be advocating now for a no fly zone and humanitarian corridors to try to stop the carnage on the ground and from the air.”

((Earnest on Tuesday))
    Q On the no-fly zone?

MR. EARNEST: On the no-fly zone, our position on that hasn’t changed, which is at this point that’s not something that we’re considering. It raises a whole set of logistical questions about how exactly what would be enforced, what sort of resources would be used to actually protect that area. So that’s why at this point we’ve indicated that that’s not something that we’re considering right now.
    Wes Barrett
    White House Producer
    Fox News Channel
    Clinton, White House
    http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2015/10/02/secretary-hillary-clinton-breaks-with-the-white-house-over-syria-click-to-read/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnewsinsider%2Fgretawire+%28Gretawire%29

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:40 pm