Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - These are not casket liners but actual caskets, per the driver.

Lobo
    Lobo

From Steve Quayle's Alerts - These are not casket liners but actual caskets, per the driver. Empty From Steve Quayle's Alerts - These are not casket liners but actual caskets, per the driver.

Post by Lobo Sat 03 Oct 2015, 4:22 pm

These are not casket liners but actual caskets, per the driver. He said he personally has delivered hundreds of caskets and is part of a much bigger operation.
    Steve & Dave,

A very long time and very close friend working security at a local public institution, talked to a truck driver who's rig had broken down and was parked on the public/privet lot, waiting for a repair truck.

During the wait, they started talking. The driver at first would not reveal what he was carrying stating, it was classified. But after some time of talking, he (the driver) opened up.

The driver revealed that he is employed by the federal govt. and for the last 7 months he has been part of a weekly caravan of trucks delivering caskets to military bases all over the country. He said he was on his way to a base in **.

He said the way it works is that, they come to the base gate, get out and the base has drivers, who drive the truck into the base loaded and then the truck is returned to the gate empty. During that time, they feed us, provide a place to shower, nap or sleep. They treat us well and it pays well.

These are not casket liners but actual caskets, per the driver. He said he personally has delivered hundreds of caskets and is part of a much bigger operation.

More clear evidence the govt is preparing for some kind of mass casualty event, death, martial law, war and or terror attack.

Thank you both for all that you do, may God bless and protect us all in what clearly lies ahead for all of us. You both have been used by the Lord to keep me motivated to speak out and do all I can to get people prepared physically and spiritually!

Side note; my friend does not know Jesus. This conversation was a great foundation to share the Gospel one more time with him. His name is Carl and I pray my words plant a seed that will lead to the fruit of salvation.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1571

Oct 3, 2015

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:59 pm