Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill

Lobo
    Lobo

EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill Empty EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill

Post by Lobo Thu 15 Oct 2015, 12:01 am

Posted on October 14, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn
    EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill

EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill Giggles
    Dr. John R. Schindler is a former intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer at the U.S. National Security Agency, a former professor of national security affairs at the U.S. Naval War College, and a former U.S. Navy Reserve officer specializing in cryptology. With a Ph.D. from McMasters University, Schindler is the author of books on the Italian front in World War I, Islamist extremism in the Balkans, and an insider’s look at how Al-Qa’ida thinks and operates. Schindler now writes for The Daily Beast.
    EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill John-r-schindler
    Given his background and experience, Schindler is known to have many high level military and government contacts in both the U.S. and other countries.
    In a tweet on Oct. 12, 2015, Schindler claims that he was told by an unnamed senior European Union (EU) diplomat that the government of the diplomat’s country considers Barack Obama to be “mentally unwell”. The government has also made inquiries about U.S. impeachment proceedings.
    EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill John-schindler-tweet
    Steve Watson of InfoWars points out that the tweet’s “wording indicates that the opinion is not that of a single person, but rather the whole government of whichever European country the diplomat is from.”
    Here are the countries that make up the European Union:
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
    The government of one of the above countries believes Obama is mentally ill and so unfit for the office of the presidency that they are inquiring how he can be impeached.
    EU diplomat says his government thinks Obama is mentally ill Obama-picks-nose_4573432_gifsoup-com
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/10/14/eu-diplomat-says-his-government-thinks-obama-is-mentally-ill/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:32 am