Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait  Empty Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait

Post by day dreamer Sun 18 Oct 2015, 11:16 pm

Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait

10/19/2015 0:00 BAGHDAD -

Iraq Al-Sabah expressed his appreciation for the position of Kuwait to postpone the payment of war reparations again for another year, at a time when Iraq stressed the need for cooperation with Kuwait in the economic and financial fields.
    Said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari during a meeting with Ambassador of Kuwait Ghassan Al-Zawawi in a statement received «morning» copy of it: that Iraq appreciates again the position of the State of Kuwait to postpone the payment of war reparations for another year », indicating that« it would help Iraq in the preparation of the budget process and realistic ».
    Zebari stressed the need to «cooperation in the economic and financial fields for the interest of the two countries and the two brotherly peoples and the need for Iraq to support his brothers all politically and economically at this stage to confront and defeat terrorism and to overcome the current economic challenges.»
    The postponement is the second after Iraq's request to postpone the payment of $ 4.6 billion in compensation from the destruction of oil facilities in Kuwait.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=102644
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait  Empty Re: Compensation to postpone the second Kuwait

Post by Neno Mon 19 Oct 2015, 3:41 am

Wow, SWEET.

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm