Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Coffee The Brain Food

Lobo
    Lobo

Coffee The Brain Food Empty Coffee The Brain Food

Post by Lobo Wed 28 Oct 2015, 8:57 am

Coffee The Brain Food

Posted on October 28, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Coffee The Brain Food 2015-ECM-Cup-r
    Here is the design for this year’s Conference Cup for those who have a collection. Everyone always seems to be surprised that I drink coffee all day – 4 Starbucks Venti is a normal day and sometimes I go up to 6. Everyone has been shocked at how much coffee I drink. But that is way it was growing up in the trading days. You did not go to lunch. You ate once a day like a dog.
    Well I am vindicated. It turns out coffee is brain food and you get more antioxidants from coffee than vegetables. So drink up. We will have coffee at the Conference, also water, but I prefer my water to be purified with coffee or occasionally scotch.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Coffee The Brain Food Empty Re: Coffee The Brain Food

Post by fonz1951 Wed 28 Oct 2015, 7:58 pm

me and my wife are with him, we drink coffee all the time, even before going to bed. not decaf, the real thing.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:00 am