Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europe – Here we GO Again

Lobo
    Lobo

Europe – Here we GO Again Empty Europe – Here we GO Again

Post by Lobo Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:41 pm

Europe – Here we GO Again

Posted on November 24, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Europe – Here we GO Again European_union_flag_perspective_anim_500_clr_4611
    The European economic crisis just keeps getting worse. The European Commission is now planning to pool all money for bank bailouts among nations. That means the funds set aside in Germany to weather German bank failures can be used in France. Meanwhile, the EU is preparing to relax the stability policy (austerity) because of refugees and terror. This emergency position will allow countries to now increase their debt under the exception of “Acts of God”. This clause can pretty much justify anything.
    Furthermore, now tens of thousands of pensioners in Germany have to pay taxes on their pensions for the first time in 2016. A pension increase of 2.5% will result in a lower net take-home for the first time and this will exceed the basic allowance in the coming year. The Ministry of Finance expects to be characterized with 310 million euros in additional tax revenue.
    This entry was posted in Current Events, Europe's Current Economy and tagged EU Crisis, German pensions, Pensions, Sovereign Debt Crisis by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm