Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies

Lobo
    Lobo

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies Empty Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies
    ByPamela Geller on November 27, 2015
    Russia Turkey

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies Putin-russia
    ATTENTION EDITORS - REUTERS PICTURE HIGHLIGHTU.S. President Barack Obama extends his hand to Russian President Vladimir Putin during their meeting at the United Nations General Assembly in New York September 28, 2015
    A world leader is finally saying what we have been reporting since the election of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as Prime Minister of Turkey (and now he is President). Erdogan has undermined a near-century of Ataturk’s secular rule and hurled Turkey back to the age of the primitive.

It speaks to the disorder of the world that this courageous statement is not being made by the American president, but by the Russian president. Even more macabre, Turkish President Erdogan is Obama’s “most favorite” and “trusted” foreign leader.

It’s not that Obama won’t say what Putin says, it’s that Obama supports the systematic destruction of freedoms in the cause of Islam.

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies Obama-erdogan

“Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamisation’ of Turkish society: agencies,” Reuters, November 25, 2015

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday said Turkey’s political leaders had been encouraging the Islamisation of Turkish society, something he said was a problem, Russian agencies quoted him as saying.

Speaking a day after Turkey shot down one of Moscow’s jets, Putin said:

“The problem is not the tragedy we witnessed yesterday,” the TASS news agency quoted him as saying.

“The problem is much deeper. We observe … that the current Turkish leadership over a significant number of years has been pursuing a deliberate policy of supporting the Islamisation of their country.”

Putin also said that an S-300 air defense system would be sent to Russia’s air base in Syria, Interfax and other agencies reported. The Defense Ministry said earlier on Wednesday that Russia would send an S-400 system to the base.

In a separate statement to agencies, Russia’s Defense Ministry said that the second pilot of the downed SU-24 jet was safe and had returned to Russia’s air base in Syria.
    (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Polina Devitt; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
    - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/11/putin-says-turkeys-leaders-back-islamization-of-turkish-society-agencies.html/#sthash.WL8skm55.dpuf
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies Empty Re: Putin says Turkey’s leaders back ‘Islamization’ of Turkish society: agencies

Post by wciappetta Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:11 am

After seeing the proof of Turkey's flagrant support of Isis [it's undeniable] I think they should be tossed from Nato in fact I think this will happen shortly.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am