Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND

Lobo
    Lobo

OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND Empty OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:49 pm

OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND

Post by Newsroom
    - Jan 03, 2016

An ATTACK against the patriot militia which seized a federal complex in Oregon, may be planned. Sources tell SuperStation95 the 41st Infantry Brigade of the Oregon National Guard was called up out of Clackamas. Also the FBI is sending large numbers of agents to the area.

UPDATE 8:32 AM EST Monday Jan. 4, 2016 -- The FBI has assumed the status of "lead agency" for dealing with the ongoing issues at the Oregon Scene involving Militia which seized a federal complex.

The mass-media reports claiming the Militia wants to "overthrow the government" are false. The Sheriff whom they are quoting has not spoken with the media!

Sources tell SuperStation95 that "political figures have been placed under an unofficial public gag order and were instructed to not talk about the situation. So far major mainstream coverage of the event has been limited." The same source went on to say "if authorities really have issued a sort of unofficial gag order then they are most likely planning on a violent confrontation with the militia and patriot groups on scene."

Reports in the media that the militia members are all "white" are 100% false.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/724
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND Empty Re: OREGON NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED OVER MILITIA SEIZURE OF FEDERAL LAND

Post by Screwball Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Oh my god bless America! Stand up for what is right!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:06 am