Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the arrest of a gang stealing for "fifty million dinars" in eastern Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the arrest of a gang stealing for "fifty million dinars" in eastern Baghdad Empty After the arrest of a gang stealing for "fifty million dinars" in eastern Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 4:54 pm

After the arrest of a gang stealing for "fifty million dinars" in eastern Baghdad

2016/01/05 20:08 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source in the Iraqi Interior Ministry, on Tuesday, that the security forces managed to arrest an armed gang, after the theft of the financial amount of Fifty million dinars, from one person to the east of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "an armed gang, the evening today, Ptsil one civilian, a financial amount of Fifty million dinars, in the municipal area east of Baghdad."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The security forces chased, the armed gang, and arrested them in the role of the senses region, east of the capital," noting that "the gang admitted committing other crimes Tsil in various areas of Baghdad."

It is noteworthy that the security situation in the capital Baghdad, tense since mid-2013, it announced that the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), in (the first of January 2016), killing and wounding more than 2,000 Iraqi acts of violence witnessed by different parts of the country during the month last December, while regretted "great for the continuity of the victims due to the occurrence of acts of terror and the fighting in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:39 pm