Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Basra: better to take Kuwait Basra to ensure the comfort of its people due to the negligence of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice Basra: better to take Kuwait Basra to ensure the comfort of its people due to the negligence of Empty Vice Basra: better to take Kuwait Basra to ensure the comfort of its people due to the negligence of

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 am

Vice Basra: better to take Kuwait Basra to ensure the comfort of its people due to the negligence of the central government

28-03-2013 12:33 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Face MP for the province of Basra Hussein Al Mansouri barbs of the Federal Government, saying call the Kuwaiti government to take Basra province, including for the convenience of its people due to the negligence central government for its people. Mansouri said in a joint news conference with other lawmakers from the province attended the Agency (news): entered Kuwait depth 16 km inside Iraq, and we call on the House of Representatives to find some mechanism to host foreign minister to discuss this issue and a lot of other issues. explained: that Basra itself, this is taking advantage of the central government and any other hand, for Kuwait to take Basra and live her family in Kuwait better because the central government to اتساعد her family and Attalib their rights. / end / d. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D79493Vice Basra: better to take Kuwait Basra to ensure the comfort of its people due to the negligence of Modify_inline

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 am