Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Attorney-Bayati: watchdog revenue will ensure the distribution of federal funds fairly and eliminate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Attorney-Bayati: watchdog revenue will ensure the distribution of federal funds fairly and eliminate Empty Attorney-Bayati: watchdog revenue will ensure the distribution of federal funds fairly and eliminate

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2013, 6:38 am

Attorney-Bayati: watchdog revenue will ensure the distribution of federal funds fairly and eliminate corruption

30-03-2013 05:22 AM

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Hassan Auzmn Bayati, the importance of forming a special body to monitor the distribution of federal income in the country, because they would fight rampant corruption in all government departments. Bayati said (of the Agency news): The country needs to establish an independent body high shall monitor how the distribution of the budget revenues of the Federal Assembly to ensure the distribution of the money fairly to the provinces and ministries, as well as the fight against financial and administrative corruption. added: must speed up legislation its law being one of the important projects of the national economy, particularly since there is poor distribution of income and how to employ them and cashed in the country during the stage Current. mentions that the House had demanded the Council of Ministers earlier to send a bill watchdog federal income for the purpose of discussing and voting on it, and demanded that the body linked to the House of Representatives, while some deputies coalition of state law objected and demanded to be relates to the Cabinet directly. / end / 8. n. p /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:00 am